This page contains a list of the things that will go into version 1.0.
To be decided:
- Some kind of bindable replacement for Skip/Take - something like Paged(numberOfItemsPerPage, (opt)initialPageNumber)
- Dependencies on collections - low priority
- Dependencies on static members
- CLR property dependency should look for XYZChanged events in addition to INotifyPropertyChanged
- Dependencies on aggregates: easy to implement but needs testing
- IBindable non-generic interface should define "object Current" property, similar to how IEnumerable/IEnumerable(Of T) work
- Basic unit tests should be written for all of the major queries
- The testing DSL really needs to be rethought to reduce how much code is needed per test
- CCNET has been setup on a server and pointed at the code, but the build (mainly publishing) hasn't been configured
- Information and examples with each query operation should be published to the wiki along with a description of the differences between the LINQ version and the Bindable LINQ version.